EILEEN FISHER - MERINO SCRUNCH NECK DRESS IN REGENERATIVE WOOL
1 In Stock
- Model featured in Dark Brownstone and Black is 5'10" and wearing a size extra small, which measures 45 inches on the body. Model featured in Maple Oat is 5'4"and wearing a size extra small, which measures 45 inches on the body.
- Scrunched turtleneck; calf length.
- We recommend hand wash cold. May be dry cleaned.
The scrunch neck dress--a simple shape set apart by ribbed texture. Soft and luxurious in merino that meets the Responsible Wool Standard.
- Designed with a slim fit that skims the body.
- Our signature merino yarns are smooth and sensuous, with the quality we've counted on for over two decades. The wool is not only responsibly grown, it's helping to fight climate change, sequester carbon, and regenerate depleted grassland in Argentina.
- Our wool supports Argentinian ranchers who regenerate depleted grasslands through holistic farming methods. Farms are certified to the Responsible Wool Standard, ensuring the best animal welfare practices are in place. Spun and dyed in Italy.
- Made in Hong Kong. 100% Extra Fine Merino Wool.
- This garment is Responsible by Design. That means it meets our highest standard for environmental or social impact. It reflects our efforts to take responsibility for what we make, always looking for more sustainable materials and methods.