At Reg Wilkinson Men’s Wear we are committed to protecting the privacy of our customers.
What Personal Information We Collect and How We Use It
Reg Wilkinson Men’s Wear collects personal information relevant to our relationship with you. The types of personal information we collect include:
- Contact information such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone numbers, language preferences, gender, style or fit preference;
- Transaction details, products and services purchased; and
- Information you may provide to us when communicating with us, including information on contest entry forms, surveys or participating forms for other promotional activities
Reg Wilkinson Men’s Wear uses your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the services you have requested;
- To provide you with relevant information you have asked for which may include sale and special event days and information on new products and services that may be of interest to you;
- To develop and improve our products, services and websites;
- Completing any transactions you have entered into with us, including administering any returns, refunds or collections;
- Keeping you informed on the status of any product orders or services being provided;
- Where applicable, administering you participation in any contest, promotion or other program, including Perfect Fit;
- To protect you and our business from fraudulent activities;
- To respond to your communications and complaints; and
- As may otherwise be communicated to you in connection with your participation in other promotional activities
When We Disclose Your Personal Information
Without your consent, we will not sell, share, license, trade or rent your personal information to others.
Reg Wilkinson Men’s Wear may disclose personal information to affiliated entities and third parties engaged to assist us in providing services to you or to carry out one or more of the purposes described above. Reg Wilkinson Men’s Wear requires all of our affiliates and service providers to maintain all personal information in confidence and to only use personal information in connection with the performance of their services to us. If you would like more information about the third party service providers, please contact us at the contact information provided below.
Reg Wilkinson Men’s Wear reserves the right to co-operate fully with local, provincial, and federal government agencies in any investigation relating to any personal information (including private electronic communications transmitted on any Reg Wilkinson Men’s Wear website) or any purported unlawful activities.
Knowledge and Consent
Reg Wilkinson Men’s Wear collects personal information about our customers only when our customers voluntarily provide it or such information is provided on behalf of our customers.
The form of consent provided by an individual, including whether it is express or implied, will largely depend on the sensitivity of the personal information and the reasonable expectations of the individual in the circumstances.
You may withdraw consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact Reg Wilkinson Men’s Wear at 705-675-6710 or email us at email@example.com. Reg Wilkinson Men’s Wear will inform you of the implications of withdrawing consent.
We will not, as a condition of the supply of a product or service, require you to consent to the collection, use or disclosure of information beyond that required to fulfill the explicitly specified and legitimate purposes.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
Reg Wilkinson Men’s Wear makes all commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that personal information collected from you is protected against loss and unauthorized access. Access to your personal information is restricted to selected Reg Wilkinson Men’s Wear employees or representatives. In addition, Reg Wilkinson Men’s Wear employs generally accepted information security techniques, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptography, to protect personal information against loss and unauthorized access.
While Reg Wilkinson Men’s Wear uses commercially reasonable efforts to limit access to its vehicles and premises to authorized personnel, Reg Wilkinson Men’s Wear cannot guarantee the confidentiality of information that is displayed on any shipment package or shipment label.
Location of Your Personal Information
Retention of Your Personal Information
Reg Wilkinson Men’s Wear retains your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws.
Access and Updating
You may contact Reg Wilkinson Men’s Wear at 705-675-6710 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or update your personal information.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us in one of the following ways:
ATTN: Todd Wilkinson
Reg Wilkinson Men’s Wear
118 Durham St,
Sudbury, ON P3E 3M7