Blundstone - Dress #2244
Available Online & Available In-store
1 In Stock
Blundstone Dress boots #2244 in Cognac ages well. Casual or dressy, Blundstone chisel toe boots for all-day comfort and legendary long wear make this cognac very tasty indeed.
Blundstone Dress boots #2244 in Cognac ages well. The smooth leather finish takes a beautiful shine (try a Blundstone Polishing Pad) or you may prefer to let the cognac tone soften over time to a tasteful, relaxed brown. Casual or dressy, Blundstone chisel toe boots for all-day comfort and legendary long wear make this cognac very tasty indeed.
- Premium leather.
- Polyurethane midsole for improved comfort and cushioning.
- Thermo-urethane outsole for improved resistance to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Steel shank for torsional stability.
- Removable footbed.
- PORON® XRD® in the heel strike zone.
- Extra set of footbeds for fit adjustment.
- Leather lined.
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.
The size stamp on unisex Blundstone boot soles represents the Australian boot size (AUS).
If you already own a pair of Blundstone Women's Series Heel boots the sole shows your UK, US and EU sizes.
NOTE: Half sizes fit wider than full sizes.
|AUS/UK||CAN/US Women||CAN/US Men|
|5||8 Womens||6 Mens|