Blundstone - Dress #2029
Available Online & Available In-store
1 In Stock
The #2029 Dress Chelsea in Antique Brown looks like you’ve owned them forever. And you might! Chisel toe is a dressier cut that gets the job done in a leather with deep character.
Here’s a dressy twist on a Blundstone boot in a leather with deep character. The #2029 Blundstone Dress Chelsea in Antique Brown looks like you’ve owned them forever. And you might! Chisel toe shape is a dressier cut that gets the job done. Unbeatable Blundstone all-day comfort and long wear.
- Premium leather.
- Polyurethane midsole for improved comfort and cushioning.
- Thermo-urethane outsole for improved resistance to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Steel shank for torsional stability.
- Removable footbed.
- XRD™ in the heel strike zone.
- Extra set of footbeds for fit adjustment.
- Leather lined
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.